Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Snow Globe

Since my personal leap into the arena of daring greatly, I've found myself over and over reflecting on the powerful, inspirational energy created when women come together with genuine intent, and share their light.

My most notable reflection on this point came at 2 AM last Saturday morning as I sat on our boat at Lake Powell under a pitch black sky blazing with the brilliance of a zillion stars.  The moon had yet to rise, and the 360 degree view, from horizon to horizon and as high as I could imagine, was mesmerizing.  Sandstone cliffs were dimly lit in the distance, the sound of gently rippling water tickled the night, and I was all alone in the conscious silence of this heavenly place. 

I felt like a tiny creature looking up from the base of a summer snow globe. 

Ahhhh....breathe....

Breathe in the powerful light of so many individuals coming together....feel it....absorb it....remember it....

Immense, natural, brilliant.  

Just like SASI.  

The coming together of sparkling individuals to create a palpable power; sharing it; reflecting it; being it.

I realized in that moment that defining and living our SASI is important for us as independent, powerful women, yes; but the importance is magnified thousands of times over when we stop to consider (and allow ourselves to be a part of and touched by) the coming together of so many individually sparkling beings.  

So in the spirit of IGE and SASI, I invite you to continue to step into the arena with me and help harness the power of our individual SASIs. Together, we will light our beloved globe with our collective brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and inspiring stories with our growing community of Inspiring Girls!