Thursday, October 4, 2012

Mineral Sunscreen for Kids? Cool.

Hello Inspiring Gs!

If you haven't checked out Fab.com, it's a fun way to see what's trendy in the world of product design. The biggest lesson I've learned: there is literally a market for everything! With a daily sale covering everything from kids to pets to home, and products ranging from furniture to clothing to gadgets, there's always something interesting to see.

Today, this one caught my eye enough to share: Tickle Time mineral sunblock for kids.

Designed by an actress (Anne Heche) and a make-up company (La Bella Donna), it looks easy and fun to use. And really, non-greasy sunscreen?  Great idea! I have to do a little more research of course (SPF protection, etc.), but if all pans out, I might want some for me, too! 

If you've already tried Tickle Time or decide to, let me know how you like it.  I'd love to discover an effective, non-liquid sunblock - for every day protection for Luji and me in our sunbaked environment (I'm constantly on the look out for new options that don't make us stinky or greasy), and especially when air travel is part of our sunny plans.  

Tickle Time may be just the ticket.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and inspiring stories with our growing community of Inspiring Girls!